Are you interested in USPSA but not quite sure how to get started? We’d love to help!
Before Match Day:
- Contact the Match Director: Contact the Match Director and let us know you are coming, give a brief overview of your previous experience, and let us know if you’d like a mentor at the match.
- Read the New Shooter Information. The information below will help make your day more enjoyable if you take the time to read it before the match. This information covers the rules you’ll need to follow, the equipment you’ll need, and the general protocols. Being familiar with this material ahead of time will make the day go better for you and your fellow shooters. If you have any questions, feel free to ask via email
- Clubs in the Columbia Cascade Section strictly follow all USPSA rules as published by USPSA
- Read and Understand the Safety Rules in section 2.4, 10.4, 10.5
- Signup: When you arrive on the range you will need to go to the stat shack, and pay your entry fee. Please arrive between 0800 – 0830 so we can pair you with a mentor
- Be Safe and Have Fun: You have two main objectives to shoot a successful match: Proving to yourself that you can shoot safely while following the course descriptions, and proving to those around you that you are safe and competent handling firearms. Therefore, don’t go too fast, listen to your mentor, and have a good time. We’re looking forward to seeing you at our match
If you still have questions, contact us.